Monday, June 1, 2009

First Ultrasound

In early February we decided to go ahead and start adding to the Dumont family tree. We didn't realize the branch would start budding so quickly. We didn't want to check too early but waited a couple of weeks more before testing and sure enough I was pregnant. Jeff's parents were the first to be told the good news. I called and left a message not knowing that Jeff beat me to it. They were very excited. My sister Irene was also very happy that her three children would be getting a cousin ... and that she would be an auntie.

It was smooth sailing the first 3 months with only a huge craving for fruit. All of this just seemed unreal until the ultrasound when I first got to see the little swimming baby inside me. My belly hadn't grown until the end of May which I attributed to bloating but everyone else at work knew it was the baby growing. Well it's true. I have gained 2 pounds and am definitely getting bigger. I'll have to find my scrubs to wear to work. :)

Baby Crossing Legs


Baby's arm

1 comment:

  1. Welcoe to the blogging world dumonts! You really need to make those US pics bigger! Keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete